Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Grateful for all my blessings!

A month of THANKS!

I am so grateful for:
1- Being raised in a Christian home and be child of GOD!
2- To have been blessed with the most beautiful baby girl inside and out!
3- To be married to my best friend who is always there through thick and thin, in sickness and in health and loves me unconditionally.
4- To have the most amazing and supportive mom and dad in the whole world who have molded me into who I am today!
5- My brother who I relate to SO well... we are one in the same!
6- My sister Eileen who I talk to almost daily and always lends a listening ear.
7- My sister Liz who has a heart of gold.
8- My mother and father in law who are always there to help out our family!
9- My brother and sister in law that are always there for us!
10-  My 4 beautiful nieces who are beautiful and full of personality.
11-  The 4 nephews who are have the biggest hearts, are all boy, who keep life interesting and provide us with lots of good laughs!
12-  Our family of friends that we can have fun with and be serious with any day of the week!
13-  My work family that is always supportive and kind... and fun too!
14-  My "team" at work that I can always be myself in front of on good and bad days!
15-  Caroline's nurse Melissa who treats my baby better that I could have ever dreamed!
16-  Our team of doctors who help keep boo healthy... especially Dr. B!
17-  C's therapists who work with her on almost a daily basis to make her strong and able!
18-  A comfortable lifestyle that I don't ever want to take for granted!
19-  All of our dear friends sweet babies that I love SO much!  They all came about the same time as C, and are so compassionate and sweet with my special little angel!  They all have the BEST mommies and daddies around!
20-  A beautiful home to come home to each day!  We have made this house a home!!!
21-  The ability to travel and experience new places and meet new people.
22-  All of my "other mom's and dad's"  who helped raise me!
23-  My sweet grandparents who love us unconditionally.
24-  Our Aunts and Uncles who we are always able to have a good time with!
25-  Our multitude of cousins that are there no matter what and even more like brothers and sisters than cousins.
26-  A church family that prays for us daily!
27-  An education that provides me with opportunities that I otherwise wouldn't have had.
28-  Social media to keep up with all of my friends that I otherwise wouldn't be able to keep up with.
29-  My special mom's group that helps me know that we aren't alone on our journey!
30-  All of our loved ones who are no longer with us.  I wish my mamaw was here to meet the pride of my life, and I wish Becky was here to share all my ups and downs with.  I love you both to the moon and miss you everyday!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment